A reputed name in the field of higher education, European Global School was first established as a private higher institution, entrusted to promote programs internationally. It primarily falls under the French Higher Education System, characterized by the inclusion of several different types of educational institutions.
European Global School offers trusted solutions to students, enabling them to receive a complete higher education experience. They offer degrees like MBA, Ph.D., DBA, DMan.
Notable Faculty Members
Their faculty is filled with top examiners, professors, and Doctorate Supervisors to provide their students with first-hand industry knowledge and experience. Here are just a few of the respected members of their faculty.
- ANNA FAUNGFAH AMPONSTIRA, Ph.D. in Management, MBA, MA in Mass Communication, BA in English Communication
- VICHUDA STHALANAND, Ph.D., MA, BA
- JOHAN VAN ROOYEN, Ph.D. Economics, Edinburg University, MBA Economics, Harvard Business School, BSc Industrial Engineering, University of Pretoria, BA HR, University of Pretoria.
- EDWARD ROY KRISHNAN, M.A. Curr. & Instruc. (Michigan), M.B.A.,
Ed.D., Ph.D. Psych. (Paris)
- HERMANN GRUENWALD, Ph. D. Adult and Higher Education Administration, Master of Education – Professional and Continuing Education, Master of Business Administration (Finance), Master of Architecture, Dipl. Ing. (FH) (Architectural Engineering Degree)
The European Global School is accredited by some of the top institutions and educational bodies in the world.
- The European Global School has received Recognition by the French Ministry of Education as a Private University authorized to confer Bachelor, Master and Doctorate Degrees.
- BSM is Nationally Recognized by the Thai Ministry of Education.
- BSM is also internationally accredited by a U.K. government recognized body called ASIC (Accreditation Services for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities)
All degrees received from the European Global School are in accordance with French Code – Decree of January 25th, 1876, Articles L. 731-2, L. 731-3 and L. 731-4 – since October 01, 2015 under receipt No. E-15-04. It allows them to offer higher education awards at Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate levels.